Battery electric vehicles (BEV) are powered completely by a rechargeable battery so you'll never need a drop of gas or an oil change. All you have to do is plug in, recharge, and go.
Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV) use battery and gas to optimize fuel efficiency and performance. They don't need to be plugged in as regenerative braking and the gas engine recharge the battery pack.
Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) are also powered by both battery and gas, using the battery first and switching to gas once the battery is depleted, giving you the best of both worlds.
This 2023 Ford Escape offers:
- 2 yr / 40,000 Km Maintenance Plan Included
- 1.99% Financing over 60 months
- 3.99% Lease over 60 months
- 2.99% Financing over 60 months
- 4.99% Lease over 60 months
- 7.99% Financing over 72 months
- 7.99% Lease over 60 months
- $5,000 in Gov't After Tax Rebates on PHEV models with Purchase or 48 Month Lease.
- Package Code
- Plug-In Hybrid Front Wheel Drive
- Atlas Blue
- Ebony Part Vinyl/Cloth Seats
- 2.5L I-VCT ATK I-4 Hybrid
- 1 Speed ECVT
- Stock Number
Disclaimer: Prices may be subject to change. Please check with our dealership for the most up-to-date info.