What Is the FordPass™App?
The FordPass App allows you to access your vehicle information right from your smartphone.
- Receive important alerts such as recall notifications
- View your vehicle service history
- Earn FordPass™ Rewards
- Access Roadside Assistance
- Find and reserve a parking spot ahead of time
- Schedule your next service appointment with your preferred Ford Dealer
- Find a fuel station and compare fuel prices
- Use remote access to lock/unlock or start your vehicle if your vehicle is equipped with FordPass™ Connect
To get started, download the FordPass App below.
This video is a complete guide to FordPass with a testimonial from our Salesman Jon.
All 2021 and 2021 FordPass Connect-equipped vehicles come with remote features. FordPass Connect™ is either standard or available on select trims of the following Ford Models:
2019 models: EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Fusion, Mustang, Ranger, Super Duty, Transit Connect
2018 models: EcoSport, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Mustang
How to Activate FordPass
Download the FordPass app and add your FordPass Connect-equipped vehicle by scanning the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) bar code, or entering it manually.
Tap the Activate Vehicle icon in the FordPass Vehicle Details screen.
Start your vehicle and tap “Allow” on the pop-up that appears on the in-vehicle touchscreen.
You can also choose to –
- Activate the Wi-Fi Hotspot trial period by tapping the blue Vehicle Hotspot icon in Vehicle Details
- Follow the link provided to activate the trial period